Modified CDC Backpack Aspirator
The battery powered Modified CDC Backpack Aspirator Model 1412 is a lightweight, durable, and comfortable aspirator for the collection of resting adult mosquitoes and other resting species. It has been very well received by agriculture as well as medical entomology researchers and surveyors.
- Battery powered aspirator for resting insects.
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable to use.
- Includes a lightweight welded aluminum backpack frame.
- Includes a built-in sealed-electrolyte battery and
- Universal voltage (100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz) battery charger (PN: 2.70) with 5.0 Amp output, fuse protected and fan cooled.
- Model 1412 Manual
The CDC Backpack Aspirator was originally designed for the collection of resting adult mosquitoes by the U.S. Public Health Service. It is also used to collect other resting species in row crops, on ornamentals, from turf grass and other plants.
The formed aluminum platten supporting the battery and suction motor is welded and aluminum power coated. It is lightweight, durable, and comfortable to use.
The Modified CDC Backpack Aspirator Model 1412 comes complete with:
- Electric aspirator with hose.
- Built-in 12 VDC 17 AmpHr sealed-electrolyte battery
- 5 amps/hr universal and automatic battery charger. Input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Model 2.70 Universal Battery Charger Manual
- Extra screened-collection cups.
- Switched suction motor.
- Lightweight welded aluminum backpack frame.
|1412.00||Modified CDC Backpack Aspirator Model 1412 with Regular Mesh Stainless Steel Collection Cups.|
|1412.01||Modified CDC Backpack Aspirator Model 1412 with Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Collection Cups.|
|1.00||6 Regular Mesh Stainless Steel Collection Cups for use with the Model 1412 Aspirator.|
|1.01||6 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Collection Cups for use with the Model 1412 Aspirator.|
|2.40||Sealed, Gelled-Electrolyte Battery, 12 Volt, 17 Amp Hours. For use in traps and the Model 1412 Backpack Aspirator.|
|2.70||Automatic charger for one 12 volt battery, input voltage of 110 AC. Used with the Model 1412 CDC Backpack Aspirator.|
|4.18||Suction motor and housing for Model 1412 Aspirator.|