New Standard Miniature Blacklight (UV) Trap
The New Standard Miniature BlackLight (UV) Trap Model 1212 uses maximum airflow and an internal super-efficient transistor ballast to drive a 4 watt blue-blacklight tube for superior catch results. The internal programmable photoswitch can control any combination of motor and/or light on and off at dusk and dawn.
- 4 Watt blue-blacklight tube draws superior catch results.
- Features an internal super-efficient transistor ballast.
- Control motor and light with programmable photoswitch.
- Use with collection cup or killing jar.
- Downdraft fan keeps catch in the collection bag.
- Optional Air-Actuated Gate System traps catch when the fan is off.
- Model 1212 Manual
Maximal Light Output
The New ABS formed rain shield and clear acrylic body reflects and transmits light downward like a street light as well as straight out. The new PhotoSwitch, unlike any on the market today delivers 100% of battery voltage to the light and motor. This means that the BlackLight (UV) Ballast and light can operate from a 6 volt battery.
Maximal Air Flow
The new PhotoSwitch delivering 100% of battery voltage means motor RPM’s are ca. 20% greater than other miniature light traps using PhotoSwitches. Coupled with our low-silhouette grill, air flow in substantially superior to other models.
Easy To Use
The trap can be programmed into the various modes without a magnifying glass or tweezers… and, no jumpers to lose. The motor can be replaced with only a screwdriver.
Internal Programmable PhotoSwitch
The internal programmable photoswitch can control any combination of motor and/or light on and off at dusk and dawn.
- Mode 1 Motor & light on at dusk, both off at dawn.
- Mode 2 Motor & light on at dusk, light off at dawn, motor remains on.
- Mode 3 Motor & light independent of light level, connected traps runs.
The New Standard Miniature BlackLight (UV) Trap Model 1212 includes:
- Trap Assembly with motor and fan.
- BlackLight UV tube, socket and internal ballast
- Internal Programmable PhotoSwitch
- Collection Cup
- Power Cable
- The trap draw is 0.9 Amps/hour at 6 volts.
- Requires a 6 volt, 20 amp DC battery. See the options below or the batteries and chargers product page for more information.
|1.20||Killing Jar and Assembly|
|1.30||Air-Actuated Gate System|
|1.42||Collection Bag, Single-ring, fine mesh|
|1.49||New Collection Cup, Fine Mesh|
|1.44||New Collection Cup, Standard Mesh|
|1.45||Collection Bag, Double Ring, Fine Mesh only|
|1.64||Programmable PhotoSwitch circuit for the New Standard Traps Models 1012 and 1212.|
|2.32||Sealed, Gelled-Electrolyte Battery, 6-volt, 20 Amp Hours (requires a charger).|
|3.30||Replacement Florescent F4T5 BLB (UV) Lamp for Trap Models 812, 912, 1212 and 1312.|
|4.10||Motor and Fan for Miniature Traps (6-volt)|
|4.30||Battery Cable for Model 1012 and 1212 Traps|
|8.07||Constant Voltage Power Supply (CVPS)|