Collection Bottle Rotator
The Collection Bottle Rotator Model 1512 is a device which allows segregating the catch of any of our miniature mechanical or pheromone traps or a collection device of your design into 8 bottles or screen bottom collection cups over periods of time determined by a programmable timer. A tripod-adapter is now available for convenient and safe mounting in the field (PN 1512.5).
- Segregate collection into 8 separate bottles.
- Use with any of our miniature mosquito traps.
- Solid-state programmable timer provides flexible collection schedules.
- Internal battery backup maintains time and program when external battery expires.
- Rotator platen precision milled from 1/4″ aluminum plate.
- Model 1512 Manual
The Collection Bottle Rotator segregates the catch from any of our miniature mechanical or pheromone traps into 8 bottles over periods of time determined by a programmable timer. The design permits almost complete flexibility in the collection schedule which may range in total length from a few hours (or even minutes) to weeks. The collection inlet accommodates traps with outside diameters of up to 4 inches.
The solid-state quartz-based programmable timer supplied with the Collection Bottle Rotator provides almost complete flexibility in the collection schedule. The time each collection bottle is open to the trap may range in from a few minutes up to one week with an accuracy of +/-4 minutes per year. It is also possible to have the same program of up to 8 on/off events to be scheduled for each day of the week.
The timer is supplied in an unbreakable and water-resistant polypropylene screw enclosure. An internal backup battery maintains the current date/time and switching program for several days without external power. For additional information on the programmable timer, click here for the Model 4012 Universal Programmable Timer.
In order to ensure flawless performance of the Collection Bottle Rotator, we precision machine the bottle-holding platens from quarter-inch aluminum plate before powder coating gloss white.
The Collection Bottle Rotator Model 1512 includes:
- Collection Bottle Rotator Assembly
- Programmable Timer (P/N 4012)
- 8 Collection Bottles
- Power Cable
- The Collection Bottle Rotator draw is 0.2 Amps/hour at 12 volts and and supplies timer-switched 12 VDC power rated up to 5 Amps to the trap.
- Requires a 12 volt, 10 amp DC battery. See the options below or the batteries and chargers product page for more information.