The John W. Hock Company strives to provide you with the right tools and resources for insect sampling and collection. If there are additional ways that we can help your scientific research, please let us know.
- Zika Virus: Click here for information on the background of Zika virus in the Americas and for recommended traps and aspirators.
- West Nile Virus and Mosquito-Borne Encephalitis: Click here for references on Vector Surveillance and specific sampling techniques useful in collecting Culex and Aedes adults.
- Dengue: Click here for references on sampling and research related to Dengue and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF).
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Click here to get answers to many of your questions about our traps and how to use them.
- Manuals, Instructions, & MSDS: Click here for manuals, special instructions and field guides for use with our products.
- Battery Tutorials: Click here for tutorials on batteries, battery chargers, charging, run times, and deep discharge.